Learn Safe and Simple Yoga Poses, Breathing and Relaxation Techniques for a Healthy Pregnancy and an Empowered Birth
- What yoga is and how it can help you
- The dos and don’ts of yoga during pregnancy
- Simple and easy Yoga poses which:
- Build your strength
- Stretch your body
- Leave you feeling energised!
- Six breathing techniques, including three which can be used during labour
- Techniques to help you relax and reduce stress
The course explains all the techniques and poses in simple, easy to understand language.
Each class lasts around 1 hour and includes yoga poses for all areas of your body (arms, legs, core, upper and lower back) to keep your whole body healthy and active.
BONUS: Get a copy of The Pregnancy Yoga Handbook, worth $9.95!